We are currently working with a number of external organisations on a range of research projects, through which we aim to further develop and enhance our provision in school . These include:
1. NFER led evaluation of the Accelerated Reader Programme*
2. Manchester Institute of Education at The University of Manchester led evaluation of the impact of the Achievement For All schools' programme*
3. University of Cambridge led City Region pilot of the Brief Early Skills and Support Index (Early Years)
4. The Oaks Teaching School Alliance led Vocabulary project
5. Teaching For Mastery programme of research led professional development, facilitated by the North West Three Maths hub
* These projects are part funded by the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
In addition, we use the Lesson Study model to carry out our own research into a range of issues within school, with staff working closely together in Triads.