The Instrument of Government lays out the number of Governors for the school as well as other details such as the type of school and how long certain governors are able to serve before re-election.
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT
LANDER ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
- The name of the school is LANDER ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL.
- The school is a Community School.
- The name of the governing body is THE GOVERNING BODY OF LANDER ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL.
- The Governing Body shall consist of:
- 3 parent governors
- 1 authority governor
- 1 staff governor
- 1 headteacher governor
- 7 co-opted governors
- Total number of governors is 13
- This Instrument of Government comes into effect on 25th May 2016.
- This instrument was made by order of Sefton Local Authority on 10 December 2013
- A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the governing body (and the Head teacher if not a governor).
If you need to contact the Chair of Governors or another member of the Governing Body, please do so through the school office by popping into reception or calling 0151 922 5760.