Lander Road Primary School
Aspiration, Challenge, Opportunity, Respect, Nurture
- Lander Road Primary School,
- Pennington Road,
- L21 8HY
- children experiment with and use colours including paints, inks, dyes, textiles, pencils, crayons and pastels.
- children name primary colours
- children sort a variety of objects using the criteria of colour
- children begin to mix primary colours to produce secondary colours
- children use a range of tools to make coloured marks on paper
- children explore other media such as fabric, paper to create a collage
- children learn the names of different tools.
We used the techniques of pointillism and collage in some of our paintings. We use our paintbrush very carefully to place dots of paint on our work.